django-cas-ng Release 3.6.0
django-cas-ng 3.6.0 released on 2018-11-23.
This is the last release to support Django 1.x and Python 2.7.
3.5.0 to 3.6.0
There are some break changes between
Please refer to https://github.com/django-cas-ng/django-cas-ng/issues/191
- Removed support for Django < 1.11.
- PR-188: Introduce isort for automatic import ordering
- PR-187: Remove unused workarounds for EOL Django < 1.10
- PR-186: Simplify dependency handling in tox.ini
- PR-184: Remove unnecessary distutils fallback from setup.py
- PR-183: Use skip_install=true for lint or static tox targets
- PR-182: Distribute package as a universal wheel
- PR-181: Remove unused submodule python-cas
- PR-180: Trim trailing white space throughout the project
- PR-179: Class-based Login, Logout and Callback views, plus successful_login overridable method
- PR-177: Fix #172 attributes that do not change being removed
- PR-176: Fix #106: Adding
- PR-173: Include ‘django_cas_ng.middleware.CASMiddleware’ middleware in example settings of README
- PR-171: Fix #170 in README: Fix broken links, add syntax highlighting and slight changes to the bad_attributes_reject example
- Fix #164: Remove dead links in README
Checkout release history and download previous release at https://github.com/django-cas-ng/django-cas-ng/releases
Encrypted your DNS to protect your privacy and firewall to block phishing, malicious domains, block ads in all browsers and apps