django-cas-ng Release 4.0.0
django-cas-ng 4.0.0 released on 2020-01-16.
- Break change: Drop python 2.x support
- Break change: Drop django 1.x support
- PR-206: New behavior for
CAS_USERNAME_ATTRIBUTEsetting which will now fallback to setting the specified attribute for
usernamewhen set with a value other than the default (
uid) when using a
CAS_VERSIONthat did not previously support this behavior (anything other than
CAS_VERSION = 'CAS_2_SAML_1_0).
- PR-195: Fix bug where session_key is empty after logging in.
- PR-196: Add support for CAS response callbacks by setting CAS_RESPONSE_CALLBACKS (fix #109)
- PR-131: Fix get_proxy_ticket method usage
- PR-134: Allow relative CAS_SERVER_URL starts with ‘/’ without protocol and hostname.
- Fix #138 Patched README.rst example code.
- PR-127: Update requirements.txt: django-cas to 1.2.0
- PR-234: Run flake8 on the entire project
- PR-233: Update Travis configuration and test matrix
- PR-232: Remove test branches for Django.VERSION < 2
- PR-231: Replace deprecated ugettext_lazy with gettext_lazy
- PR-230: Document project as Python 3.5+ only
- PR-229: Remove unnecessary workaround for unsupported Pythons
- PR-222: Upgrade to support Django 3.0
Checkout release history and download previous release at https://github.com/django-cas-ng/django-cas-ng/releases
Encrypted your DNS to protect your privacy and firewall to block phishing, malicious domains, block ads in all browsers and apps