标签：伊索寓言 儿童故事集 中英对照翻译 双语故事 拼音注音
Last Update 最后更新: 2022-01-12
Total Words: 60
A Wolf, lurking near the Shepherd's hut, saw the Shepherd and his family feasting on a roasted lamb.
"Aha!" he muttered. "What a great shouting and running about would there have been, had they caught me at just the very thing they are doing with so much enjoyment!"
Moral: Men often condemn others for what they see no wrong in doing themselves.
- 伊索寓言：The Wolf and the Crane 狼和鹤
- 伊索寓言：The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing 披着羊皮的狼
- 伊索寓言：The Mother and the Wolf 母亲和狼
- 伊索寓言：The Wolf and the Kid 狼和小羊
- 伊索寓言：The Kid and the Wolf 小羊和狼
- 伊索寓言：The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf 狼来了
- 伊索寓言：The Wolf and His Shadow 狼和他的影子
- 伊索寓言：The Wolf and the Lamb 狼和小羊
- 伊索寓言：The Wolf and the Sheep 狼和羊
- 伊索寓言：The Wolf and the Lion 狼和狮子
- 伊索寓言：The Wolf and the Lean Dog 狼和瘦狗
- 伊索寓言：The Wolf and the Ass 狼和驴
- 伊索寓言：The Wolf and the Goat 狼和山羊
- 伊索寓言：The Wolf and the Shepherd 狼和牧羊人
- 伊索寓言：The Goatherd and the Wild Goats 牧羊人和野山羊
- 伊索寓言：The Goatherd and the Goat 牧羊人和山羊
- 伊索寓言：The Wolf and the House Dog 狼和家犬
- 伊索寓言：The Stag the Sheep and the Wolf 鹿、羊和狼
- 伊索寓言：The Shepherd and the Lion 牧羊人和狮子
The Aesop Fables for Children 伊索寓言儿童故事全集 (图文英汉双语版) (this work), the english fables originally from The Aesop for Children: with Pictures by Milo Winter published by Rand, McNally & Co in 1919. Some of pictures come from Library of Congress. This work is considered to be in the public domain in the United States. The Aesop Fables for Children contains the text of selected fables, color pictures, video, and interactive animations, and will be enjoyed by readers of any age.
The Aesop Fables for Children are a collection of stories designed to teach moral lessons credited to Aesop, a Greek slave and story-teller thought to have lived between 620 and 560 BCE.
Aesop's fables are some of the most well known in the world and have been translated in multiple languages and become popular in dozens of cultures through the course of five centuries. They have been told and retold in a variety of media, from oral tradition to written storybooks to stage, film and animated cartoon versions—even in architecture. This page include translation to Simplified Chinese.